by nunya, 6 months ago
Rated 1 out of 5
and this is how you lose your bookmarks, went into another room of my house on another PC, same FireFox account, Private bookmarks were not there, went back to my other PC.. bookmarks gone.. lost them in about an hour
- by Firefox user 13502344, 5 days agoRated 1 out of 5Does not work! Puts the bookmarks outside the private folder! Stupid min. password length (this is local, so put user in charge of how many chars their password is.
- by ROGER2theMAX, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Up until now my experience with Firefox has been right on target. I've tried other browsers in the past to my regret. I took a chance with Firefox because I support Google.Chrome in their unenviable task to bring some sort of order to the Internet. I was pleased to notice that Firefox plays an important role in this. In my dealings with Microsoft with the constant verification accounts you end up verifying the verification & when all is said & done by the time you think that you see the light at the end of the tunnel, Microsoft will say that you took too long to get the information that you will have to try again some other time. I call this type of cyber-bullying Microsoft's "DOG & PONY" shows, you literally become Microsoft's SLAVE.
- by Firefox user 15021515, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Would almost be perfect if the private bookmark icon/badge would go invisible when not using private browsing (since that is the default, doesn't let you unlock unless using a private window) or have an option/setting for that.
- by Poppy, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5The issue is that there's often a lag between opening Firefox and the extension loading, so for a few moments the private folder (and sometimes its content) is visible in Firefox's bookmarks sidebar, rendering the extension practically useless.
- by felis, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work on Firefox Developer 91.0b8. I checked the github page to submit an issue, but it seems like the project is dead and the developer is no longer responding to issues... I don't think this should have the "Recommended" tag as it's no longer being maintained.