Review by yke1e
Rated 4 out of 5by yke1e, a year ago
I really like it. But it doesn't redirect m.youtube URLs, at least on on Firefox on Android (Firefox Nightly). If it did, I'd give it 5 stars!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15217831, 6 months agoI have been pleasantly surprised at how many of my favorite YouTubers [Veritasium, Pints with Aquinas, and many others] are actually on Odysee. This has been a big help !
- Rated 2 out of 5by zpangwin, 7 months agoUnfortunately, I am experiencing the same issue as foxtyke where rather than redirecting, it just closes my tab.
I really like the concept but in its current state, I will be removing the addon since it doesn't work.
I would be happy to revise and give it full stars if this is corrected.
Towards this end, I have submitted an issue for the project on github:
- Rated 3 out of 5by foxtyke, 9 months agoThe addon seems to have an issue in which the redirected tab closes.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Andrei, a year agoGreat little tool, but like others have pointed out, it should open the video in a new tab. This way i can still hack the youtube algorithm (have a complete view + like) while also seeing the video on Odysee.
EDIT: if you click OFF on extension, you have a neat button on youtube that is a link to the Odysee video. Good enough! I think i can give this 5 stars now.
- Rated 3 out of 5by wisnoskij, a year agoNo way back to what you were doing, if you were in the middle of a playlist, that window is closed and you are on Odysee now. Needs a way to be more integrated so it does not completely interrupt your video viewing. Maybe just open odysee in a new tab?
- Rated 4 out of 5by John01, 2 years agoThis a great addon.I foun a bug that tries open a channel onodysee that are deletd from odysee multiple times anhd endless times.I turned the redirection off,and switched to show a button tried to clear chache not worked.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Andrew P., 2 years agoSeems to work fine, but I would like to see an optional pop-up dialog that allows redirection to Odysee on a case-by-case basis without having to shut the extension off. Sometimes we want to stay on the YouTube site to read comments and respond to them.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13571399, 2 years agoI've used it just for a couple of days, but it seems to work perfectly this far.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Krafting, 2 years agoAwesome add-on, but I just wish we could have an option to remove the "ON" or ''OFF' text so I can have a cleaner extentions bar! :)