- Rated 1 out of 5by Shaman, a year agoThis is actually the first addon ever, that I login to leave a review on. In like years. It's pure shit, it's so buggy that I can no longer even sort the bugs from the solid parts, because it's a fucking mess! I can only login, that's it. Whatever I do goes syntax error and overloads that shit. I'm out.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15272485, a year agoAfter the last update with a change in the interface, it does not work. It tries to connect for a long time, after which it gives a "Login failed!" error. Of course I am a registered user.
- Rated 1 out of 5by D bachel, 3 years agobuggy AF. This is a nice option when it works for systems where installing the openvpn client is not an option (permissions). Better than this is to install proxy hardware in line (wired ethernet requires no admin context)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15329889, 3 years agoRandomly getting DNS leaks while using this. No leaks for hours or even days then all of a sudden it will happen for two or three tests and stop. Some servers are more prone to it than others. Some also have trouble connecting (login failed) with SSL.
Stick to the desktop application, it works flawlessly.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Yokomo Hoyo, 3 years agoThe lack of bug fixes in this add-on is ruining your reputation as a VPN and Proxy provider. This add-on reverts back to UK server and does not retain the last server I used as default.