Rated 1 out of 5by Shaman, a year ago
This is actually the first addon ever, that I login to leave a review on. In like years. It's pure shit, it's so buggy that I can no longer even sort the bugs from the solid parts, because it's a fucking mess! I can only login, that's it. Whatever I do goes syntax error and overloads that shit. I'm out.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15272485, a year agoAfter the last update with a change in the interface, it does not work. It tries to connect for a long time, after which it gives a "Login failed!" error. Of course I am a registered user.
- Rated 4 out of 5by David Bryant, 2 years agoIt's easy to install and simple to operate. But it has an annoying habit of reverting to a connection via the UK when I stop and restart Firefox. That won't work for me, because a few sites I rely on will not accept connections from outside the U.S. And I *think* the Torguard plugin disconnects itself occasionally without warning me. But all in all, I'm very pleased. I use my internet connection for a lot of different purposes, and I only wish to be anonymous when I'm using a browser that accepts cookies.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15172201, 3 years agoIt continually resets the chosen server to UK despite the fact that I'm nowhere near there. Very annoying to have to manually change every time it reconnects and renders the experience impossible.
- Rated 1 out of 5by D bachel, 3 years agobuggy AF. This is a nice option when it works for systems where installing the openvpn client is not an option (permissions). Better than this is to install proxy hardware in line (wired ethernet requires no admin context)
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14537586, 3 years ago12/5/19 - Doesn't work on Firefox v71. Facepalm
12/6/19 - Doesn't work when AVG Active on system. Don't feel safe having this app but not antivirus protection.
Will continue to update.