User-Agent Switcher (revived) can quickly and easily changes your browser's user-agent. There are 26 popular user-agent strings to choose from!
a. Toolbar popup UI provides an easy interface to access 26 user-agents. Clicking on any UA, will change your browser's user-agent after reload.
b. The first row in the panel UI is for mobile user-agents.
c. Second row is for desktop user-agents and third row is for desktop operating systems.
d. The last row in the panel UI is dedicated for the control options including a button to change the UA to its default value. A button to edit the current UA, you can also use it to copy the current UA to the clipboard. Moreover, you can specify a particular URL or domain so that UA is only applied to that URL or domain (read FAQ for detailed description)
e. There is also a status-bar in the panel to show the current UA and other info as you move the mouse within the popup UI.
f. Default UAs can be modified from the toolbar panel UI (v.0.1.4)
Some useful user-agents are as following:
1. iOS: an Apple OS for iPhone/iPad devices.
2. Android: a Google OS for various mobile devices including Nexus.
3. Windows Phone: a mobile OS from Microsoft for windows-phone devices.
4. Tizen: a new mobile OS form Samsung.
5. Symbian: an old mobile OS designed by Nokia.
6. Chrome: a browser build by Google.
7. Opera: a browser build by Opera Software ASA.
8. Firefox: a browser build by Mozilla.
9. Safari: a browser build by Apple.
10. Internet Explorer, Edge: two browsers build by Microsoft.
Note 1: in order to report Bugs, please visit add-on's Homepage and fill the bug report form.
Note 2: in order to use custom user-agent strings, please use my other addon, Custom UserAgent String.
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
The developer of this extension asks that you help support its continued development by making a small contribution.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all web sites
- Access browser tabs
- Add-on Links
- 100.03 kB
- Last updated
- 7 months ago (2 Jul 2019)
- Mozilla Public License, version 2.0
- Version History