This extension allows you to spoof your browser "user-agent" string to a custom designation, making it impossible for websites to know specific details about your browsing arrangement.
1. You can easily set custom "user-agent" strings from the toolbar popup
2. The extension uses a two-factor technique to mimic your default "user-agent" string, which is the most reliable method
3. The extension does not use any resources when it is not spoofing the user-agent
4. The extension enables user-agent spoofing on specific domains only; it is conversely possible to exclude certain domains from spoofing. Check the Options page for more info.
5. You can set per-site user-agent strings
6. There is an option to randomize user-agent strings.
7. It is possible to set user-agent string for a single window; you can have a separate user-agent string for each browser window
Supported operating systems:
Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chromium OS, Ubuntu, Debian, Android, iOS, AmigaOS, OpenBSD, BeOS, Haiku, Solaris, NetBSD, FreeBSD, Slackware, SUSE, gentoo, Fedora, Gentoo, Mageia, CentOS, Mint, DragonFly, Kubuntu, Mandriva, Zenwalk, Unix, GNU, OS/2, AIX, QNX, BEOS, RISC OS, Symbian, Nintendo, OpenSolaris, Kubuntu
Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, WebKit, Avant, Maxthon, Arora, Mozilla, Epiphany, Camino, Chimera, Chromium, Dragon, conkeror, Conkeror, Dillo, Links, Firebird, Swiftfox, Netscape, Flock, iCab, Iceape, icecat, IceCat, IceWeasel, Iron, Meleon, Konqueror, Lunascape, Lynx, MAXTHON, midori, Midori, KHTML, Mosaic, NetSurf, OmniWeb, Tablet, Mini, Phoenix, RockMelt, Safari, Browser, SeaMonkey, Slim, Webkit, w3m
For more info and general bug reports please use:
For technical bug reports please use:
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
The developer of this extension asks that you help support its continued development by making a small contribution.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all web sites
- Access browser tabs
- Access browser activity during navigation
- Add-on Links
- 622.45 kB
- Last updated
- 3 months ago (6 Nov 2019)
- Mozilla Public License, version 2.0
- Version History
2. Fixes https://github.com/ray-lothian/UserAgent-Switcher/issues/49
3. Supports building user-agent string from the browser's navigator values
4. Supports custom user-agent parser from a JSON object