- adds a context menu entry to
- unload the current loaded tab
- unload all but the current tab
- avoids loading tabs when the active tab is closed (see the installation notice for details)
- adds shortcuts to jump to the next/previous loaded tab
- the shortcut can be changed (in Firefox 60+)
- compatible with
- Tree Style Tab: adds context menus and styles to the sidebar (see options)
- Container Tabs: unloaded tabs stay in the correct container
- Hidden Tabs (e.g. Tab Groups): works only on currently visible tabs
- makes clear which tabs are loaded by graying out unloaded tabs
- this currently requires manual setup, see the installation notice
- can be removed without leaving anything behind or closing unloaded tabs --> just try it
Firefox' currently suffers from a number of bugs related to unloading tabs. Most notably, tabs may loose their icons or display as loading. Fixing that is Mozillas job.
If you encounter any other problems, please report them as an issue or comment on an existing issue matching your problem. Please don't complain in a rating on the Add-ons download page. I can't respond to those.
- Display notifications: Only to report errors
- Access browser tabs: This should be pretty obvious
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Display notifications to you
- Access browser tabs
- Add-on Links
- 90.4 kB
- Last updated
- 5 months ago (6 Sep 2019)
- Mozilla Public License, version 2.0
- Version History