- by Cosmic_Annihilation, a year agoRated 5 out of 5It's a very sad day to see this addon's repo being archived and the developer abandoning the project. It's a great tool and hopefully in a not too far future development will resume! Thanks for the addon and your hard work on creating one of the best addons on Firefox.
- by Adrien, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Someone dragged my attention to the fact that Raymond Hill got upset (see https://github.com/uBlockOrigin/uMatrix-issues/issues/291#issuecomment-694988696)
This is bad news. This extension is a niche, but very useful. The interface is clearly a UX wonderful design, given the mission it tries to fullfill.
I wish someone is willing to continue to maintain this extension. There is nothing to add currently, but from time to time, there's always something cool to add or fix.
A big thank you to Raymond Hill for supporting a better Web experience, and all people that thought uMatrix was broking their browsing experience when it was the opposite.
- by Firefox user 15592838, a year agoRated 5 out of 5WATCH TUTORIAL OR READ DOCUMENTATION!!
I didn't understand the interface and found this addon annoying at first, as I can usually work these things out quickly.
It was totally worth the effort. This is a very powerful addon with very fine-detail control required to make content work, while cutting out the invasive junk you don't want for the increasingly complicated ad-block countermeasures now on the web.
- by K3rnelPan1c, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Love the fine control over what js scripts a Website can and cannot load/request.
Can be a bit breaking, until u set it up for ur frequented pages, but pays off!
- by Firefox user 16003289, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Wenn eine Website 20 Skripte ausführt, würde ich gerne einzelne davon blocken können statt immer nur den Holzhammer zu nehmen. Aber für ein sicheres Internet frei von überflüssigen Störungen, Trackern, Popups etc. ist das hier dennoch ein must-have Addon.