- Rated 4 out of 5by PCKIT, 2 years agoVery good extension, but unfortunately it cannot be synchronized between Chrome and Firefox, and Firefox cannot be synchronized with the Android version of Firefox, so it is often exported and imported between different browsers. Can users synchronize to their own cloud storage services?
- Rated 4 out of 5by chava, 2 years agoPor ahora todo va bien. Bloquea los anuncios de youtube y de paginas de pelis piratas. No vuelve lento el navegador.
- Rated 4 out of 5by ConsciousClay, 2 years agoWould be great if we could set the default behavior to allow ads
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13571399, 2 years agoIt's a great add-on, no doubt about it. But I have two main issues with it:
a) I've recently noticed that YouTube videos played with this add-on on, won't show as "watched" (or partially watched) on my YouTube account.
b) As someone who doesn't mind adds (I mostly use the add-on for privacy and security, not as an add-blocker) as long as I support the site I'm using (e.g., it isn't part of Big Tech), it's pretty annoying to have to turn-off the add-on site by site, when it'd be much easier and practical if I could just turn it on on a few sites that I don't want to support.
There might be workarounds for these two issues that I'm just unaware of, though. It's a pretty thorough add-on that gets updated all the time.
- Rated 4 out of 5by TELLALL4ALL, 2 years ago3-17-23: Still the best addon on the net. But always room for improvement. Slow to respond often. Doesn't work on little social media widgets because you spend more time blocking each one than it's worth: fb,and others. No way to easily report pages where it does not work. Slow to mark offending jpgs and slow to load and block them. Still a very good addon, indispensable.
12-17-22: So far I see no way to block these little social media widgits which you have to delete one by one and this takes forever. Many sites incorporate their garbage into the main page and it's difficult if not impossible to get rid of it. In short it works like 95% of the time and for 5% you have to put up with website garbage. No easy way within the program to report sites and bugs.
7-20-22: no easy way to report pages that block it's use. Some pages it will not work. Often slow to bring up the block window.
9-16-21: Still great. On some sites when you try to use the eyedropper, the popup for the script to delete the ad does not appear or appears and then immediately disappears or does not appear at all. Making it difficult to select the script that needs to be blocked. Still a great addon though.
If you don't have ublock origin, you should get it. Best add on on the market. Extremely useful in eliminating the garbage idiot admined websites throw your way. Has a learning curve but not bad. Kudos to the developer for this program, wish they'd design a web browser too. Great.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14206874, 2 years agoI love this app. It gives me peace of mind whilst browsing - however, it doesn’t play nice with the Surfshark VPN addon, meaning I have to disable it when I want to use the VPN. This isn’t exactly ideal and I would hope the devs would look into it.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Will, 2 years agoThe app needs to be easier to customize like NoScript, item by item, right there from the main pull down gray box area. I see all the little red yellow and green alerts, but have no idea how to play around and see which ones I need to enable to get done what I need to get done