- by Jam, 16 days agoRated 5 out of 5A very useful tool in making twitter tolerable to use. One downside is that it seems hidden retweets still count toward the arbitrary number of posts twitter will allow a user to scroll past before it stops loading older tweets. Aside from that it absolutely transforms the twitter experience for the better.
- by Firefox user 17222598, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Absolutely fantastic add on. The promoted material and useless filler on Twitter has been driving me insane. This is easily the best Twitter extension out there. It removes the clutter, promoted content, and ads perfectly. Thank you so much for this extension!
- by Firefox user 14176932, 6 months agoRated 3 out of 5This is really good at removing all the really stupid, annoying stuff like "What's Happening" and "For You" but it would be better if you could pick and chose items to remove. I'd like to see trending topics where I live if Twitter haven't completely ruined it. (They may well have done!) Is there any way to show nearby trending topics without "What's Happening" and "For You" etc? Perhaps it could go down the right hand side of the screen, like it used to!
- by Firefox user 16843251, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5does the job but why is the experimental hide interactions turned on be default?
like usually experimental features are opt ins for an open beta test, other than the weird default settings like seperate retweets it does the job better than any other twitter extensions currently available.
- by Caesar Eleganza, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5Works perfectly EXCEPT FOR ONE PART.
The "Hide who to follow" option doesn't work.
The one that actually hides that section is the "Hide What's happening" feature. Clicking that hides BOTH, but I still want to see accounts that might interest me.
- by deagan dirt, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5It's great, I only wish there was an option to remove the "this tweet includes a word/user you muted/blocked" message in the replies, clutters it up a lot and it would really improve my experience.