- Rated 4 out of 5by Octavian, 6 months agoDoesn't work correctly on Outlook: if you have an email in inbox, add a task with the extension, archive that email, the link created in Todoist doesn't send you to that email.
The outlook add-in, on the other hand, works great, it doesn't have that annoying behaviour.
- Rated 4 out of 5by spoorks, 10 months agoIt's pretty convenient to have a panel showing my tasks instead of having to go to the site or use the application. I can have it open while I check what I need to do for the week, very good for school work.
The only thing I would change is that the number that shows the tasks I have isn't synced. It'll show what I had like two or three days before even if I cleared those tasks. I usually have to disable and re-enable the extension to fix it :/
- Rated 4 out of 5by punk1503, 2 years agoThis addon has a very long loading time. And it reloads every time you open it, so it becomes easier to just open a web version which is totally faster.
By the way todoist still is the best "todo" app.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Aggre, 2 years agoIt's a very convenient feature that adds a task from the context menu. It would be even more convenient if the extension popup were launched a little more quickly.
- Rated 4 out of 5by greg, 2 years agoAll-around is good and the needed integration for FF.
The one miss is the load time (a noticeable 1-2sec). Wondering if possible for a quick-add (current URL) option? Generally, I'm not looking to review the full environment (full lists etc) through the add-on. Just need to add current URL.
- Rated 4 out of 5by KingOfDog, 2 years agoAwesome ToDo-List and Organizer. However, it is annoying that the extension needs to reload every time you click on the icon. It's only 1-2 seconds, though it accumlates over time making it annoying.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Wii Chicken, 3 years agoThis is a great add-on, but one thing that I wish was available would be the option to select where websites go when adding them as a task via the right click menu.