Review by Raimundo Pardo
- Rated 5 out of 5by GHSRobert, 18 hours ago不知何時開始，網頁右鍵選單 context menu 把網頁「加到 Todoist」功能會先叫出一個小視窗來輸入工作內容，而不是單純在背景中送出連結而已，這樣就有得補充很多東西，不用再開 Todoist 來看了。太棒了！！！謝謝改進！
- Rated 2 out of 5by Lannuser, a month agoArbitrarily requires you to sign up for their service, offers a "pro" plan. Too much bloat, clutter, and things you could do without. Go with a simpler plugin: One that doesn't need a subscription plan, email verification, and account all for some virtual post-it notes.
- Rated 4 out of 5by shao, 6 months agoconflict with Dark Reader extension that still negative the popup :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Octavian, 8 months agoDoesn't work correctly on Outlook: if you have an email in inbox, add a task with the extension, archive that email, the link created in Todoist doesn't send you to that email.
The outlook add-in, on the other hand, works great, it doesn't have that annoying behaviour.
- Rated 4 out of 5by spoorks, a year agoIt's pretty convenient to have a panel showing my tasks instead of having to go to the site or use the application. I can have it open while I check what I need to do for the week, very good for school work.
The only thing I would change is that the number that shows the tasks I have isn't synced. It'll show what I had like two or three days before even if I cleared those tasks. I usually have to disable and re-enable the extension to fix it :/
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15271839, a year agotried to add todoist to firefox on ipad…. Get a msg saying I have to download firefox first. I already have firefox installed and am trying to add todoist as an extension. Can’t find any way to do that.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jay, a year agoLiterally just opens the todoist website in a small panel. no useful features, might as well just open the website
- Rated 1 out of 5by Prince Billy Graham, 2 years agoEvery time I click on the button, it loads everything from the start, which is annoying.
I was expecting to remain the state when I click elsewhere. And when I return, it should show from where I left off.