- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17787068, a month agoThis used to work for years, then all of a sudden doesn't show up with a right click in a background tab, and therefore does not work because ti is not accessable
Developer responseposted a month agoThanks for reaching out. We are aware of this issue but unfortunately, this is a Firefox bug. We’ve reported the bug and hope that the issue will be resolved by Firefox soon. We will be rolling out an update as soon as possible.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15260134, a month agoAs of a few days ago this add-on NO LONGER WORKS with Firefox. Despite claims by the developer reinstalling it WILL NOT WORK. I have done it multiple times, on two separate computers, with the same result each time. This add-on is broken. I just use Google Lens now.
Developer responseposted a month agoThanks for reaching out. We are aware of this issue but unfortunately, this is a Firefox bug. We’ve reported the bug and hope that the issue will be resolved by Firefox soon. As soon as it is resolved, we will roll out an update and ping you.
- Rated 1 out of 5by merquis00, a year ago100+ fake reviews for this. 0 results for the most overused internet images? 4.2 rating? seriously?. clean up reviews please.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14108576, a year agoI'm doubtful this even works.
After installing TinEye, I performed side-by-side searches for three images off the web, Google's image search vs TinEye. Google found 9, 14, and 103 image matches; TinEye found zero, zero, and zero.
- Rated 1 out of 5by M P, a year agoBarely works, if at all. Even when it worked it gave back very limited results.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16745788, 2 years agoбесполезный плагин как и сайт
проверил на аватарках друзей, на еще кое чем, ничего не нашел!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15890019, 3 years agoTried TinEye a couple of times: first time a year or so ago, but it was not finding images, often returning zero results. Then I tried HagGeowanni's reverse image search Add-On which found the same images in 50 or more locations. I stuck with that right up until recently when as reset lost all my add-ons and I was tempted to try TinEye again to see why so many find it so good. But it just doesn't work: I run a search, TinEye can't find the image at all, yet when I use HG's add-on, it finds them all no problem. I presume that TinEye fails to work in a browser setup to stop my usage from being tracked.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoI'm sorry that you're not able to find the images you're looking for using TinEye. Though we add tens of millions of images every day, there are images that we haven't found yet, or can't find due to restrictions, such as on most social media sites.
I can assure you that we do not track your usage in any way. If you believe that TinEye isn't working in your properly in your browser, I encourage to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can look in to that for you.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Corvid, 3 years agoDownloaded on firefox. Right click on photos and nothing to do with TinEye shows up. Don't bother downloading this
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHi Corvid. I'm sorry you're having trouble with the extension. Some websites block right clicks on images, in which case the extension can't work on it. I suggest trying on images on other sites; I know cnn.com images work. If it still doesn't appear, then there must be an installation problem. If you'd like to email email@example.com I'd be happy to help.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15019702, 4 years agoSorry to tell You. But TinEye almost let me fall for a scam. Only because I was smart enough to use Google Image Search, and I barely got out before any damage was done. TinEye gave me no results on ten photos while google did much better. I need to be sure, so I must discard TinEye as a reliable search machine.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14799867, 4 years agoWow, now TinEye's crippled itself by pandering to the datamining whOres at google. NO WAY do I allow google's intrusive cookies on MY PC, TinEye, so you and your lazy monetizing execs can go stuff yourselves.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14770839, 4 years agoYou added this f**** capcha, i deleted addon. After more than 5 years using, big dissapoint.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13989027, 5 years agoURI Too Long Error everytime, Useless
Developer responseposted 5 years agoI'm sorry that you're having trouble with the extension. If you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the issue (e.g., which version of Firefox you're using, what operating system you're on, what websites you are trying to search) we would be happy to investigate.
- Rated 1 out of 5by AnotherPersona, 5 years agoTinEye has pretty much always been junk. Google, Yandex, and Bing are a million times better. Tin can't find the picture lying on the floor in front of it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by David , 5 years agoUsed to work but now finds ZERO results. I even tested images that I've uploaded to several sites and it did not find a single one of them. So decided to try Google search. It doesn't work either! What is going on with these reverse image search engines?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13501221, 5 years agoThis extension is just useless. I've got "0 results" for any image I tested.