Tile Tabs WE does work a little differently to the original Tile Tabs WE, and is not as slick as the original Tile Tabs, but it still meets the same objectives.
- You can still tile as many tabs as you want, either using the pre-defined layouts, or saved custom layouts, or tiling tabs individually (using the Tile Tab or Add Tile menu commands).
- You can simply create a tiled layout by clicking on the toolbar button or by using the Alt+Shift+Up keyboard shortcut.
- You can hide the toolbars in the tiled windows using the Toggle Toolbars menu command or the Alt+Shift+Right keyboard shortcut.
Version 11.1, which has just been released, adds two new features:
- You can select multiple tabs before clicking on the toolbar button to create a layout with just those tiles.
- You can right-click on a tab button and select Tile Tab > Direction to create a layout.