Developer responseposted a year ago
You can hide any icon in the toolbar (not address bar) by right clicking in the toolbar, selecting "customize" and moving the icon to the overflow menu or hide it completely by moving it to the other icons in the site area
- by Firefox user 15993576, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5I use this every day, it's invaluable for debugging websites as multiple users (e.g. where users interact) and Chrome has nothing like it - keep up the great work!
- by Firefox user 17046395, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5I like this add-on, but I have the same problm with the web.de's Mail-Check add-on like Firefox-User 13897684. Is there a way to get this add-on work with Temporary Containers? I tried to work with "Exclude Target Domains" and "Ignoring requests to". But nothing seems to work.
- by Firefox user 14200222, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Best thing since sliced bread. You can create tons of independent containers. Especially useful with sites like Google news where I open it in one container then every news item in its own container. When I am finished reading the item, the container and all its cookies disappear.
Super for multiple logins on a single site simultaneously.
- by Firefox user 13897684, 7 months agoRated 3 out of 5Unfortunately this add-on blocks usage of web.de's Mail-Check add-on (https://produkte.web.de/mailcheck/#.suche.brandlink.mailcheck): when trying to login to one of the configured mail accounts only an empty tab comes up with title "Placeholder for extension post request - tmp ". Is there a way to disable this add-on for specific sites? When I disable Temp Containers all is fine. Fwiw: I use this in conjunction with Multi-account containers add-on.
Other than that seems to work fine.
- by Ed , 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5A couple of suggestions. Please add more subtle colors (preferably a color/density picker) for the urlbar icons/number and the tab bottom line. Needs a nice gray option. Also, a more subtle, less bold tab bottom line - it's too thick! And, the urlbar icons are a bit too large. Shouldn't be any larger than the container number. Is there a way to not have a urlbar icon showing - just the container number? Thanks.
- by Jeremy, a year agoRated 4 out of 5This is a great tool and I would love to see it somehow integrated into mozilla's multi account container feature. However, it is very complicated, reducing ease of use and understanding.
- by Firefox user 13007505, a year agoRated 4 out of 5What is temporary here, it doesn't delete containers just leaves a big row in the Multi-Account containers overview. Makes it all a big mess.
btw: Is there a way to delete multiple containers instead of the one by one method?
Reply the response:
Thank you stoically, very much appreciate that you took the time to reply.
The links are informative, hope that somebody will come up with a solution, then I will use your add-on again.
Developer responseposted a year agoThe temporary containers are deleted by this Add-on, however, Multi-Account Containers re-adds them because of Sync Feature, see https://github.com/mozilla/multi-account-containers/issues/1675 and https://github.com/stoically/temporary-containers/issues/371