- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14764645, 4 years agoI'd probably give it 5 stars if it wasn't for the fact is NEVER remembers my settings across a relaunch of Firefox (I'm using Win10 1809 if it matters). Incredibly annoying, and has placed me on the hunt for an alternative.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14764282, 4 years agoHi there, great work on the add-on; one of the best I've used for its functionality and ease of use! However, I came across issues when trying to use it on my Android tablet: a Samsung Tab Active LTE SM-T365 running Firefox for Android v66.0.2.
Once I've chosen the time interval to be 1 minute, I can't toggle on the "Enable Reloader for this tab" switch. Curiously, I can toggle the 3 switches below it but not the first one that actually enables add-on.
Any ideas why this might be occurring? Feel free to let me know if there's any more info I can provide to help troubleshoot this. Thanks for your time!
- Rated 2 out of 5by buythiscomputer, 4 years agoWhy it does not restore reloading jobs after a restart as it should ? Anybody else knows this problem ? Thank you.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Discloop, 4 years agoThis works very nicely, except for one problem. It seems to interfere with the operation of the 1Password X add-on. When this is enabled, 1Password won't fill in the password fields of some web sites. Except for that, I liked the configuration options this add-on provides.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14553166, 4 years agofunciona perfeitamente para o que é pedido e fica bem organizado para quantos minutos e segundos se quer usar, o unico problema é que está em inglês, mas para a extensão funcionar é só ativar o primeiro botão, ela funciona em quantas páginas você quiser e nas quais não quiser também!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14478686, 4 years agoEasy to use and effective, thanks! (I've since found an addon that reloads and auto-scrolls which was what I was after).
- Rated 5 out of 5by Sandi, 4 years agoI love how this one is customizable with options like disabling loading from cache which I would rather disable as it can cause pages to load glitchy at times.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14099658, 4 years agoIT DOES NOT restores reloading jobs after a restart. Is there a solution ? Thanks.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Polesz, 4 years agoGreat, but the remaining time is displayed by dragging the mouse over the icon.
- Rated 4 out of 5by cpxxx, 4 years agohaven't had time to do much with it, but it seems to work. Nice To Have in the dropdown for the tab: if the time chosen for reloading was checked, radio-buttoned, some type of quick-view indication... having to find the tab reloader icon first is counter-intuitive...
- Rated 4 out of 5by Jordan, 4 years agoGreat add-on! I had a prior problem with it not retaining its settings, but it was caused by another add-on. Once disabled, Tab Reloader performs very, very well! Thank you!!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Frederico, 5 years agoGreat extension! Works beautifully and finally the only that does not request permission for full website data access. This is the only safe extension out there for auto-reloading tabs.
Thank you so much for such a great work!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12207581, 5 years agoDoes what it should, easy to use, good feature set. Requests minimal permissions.