- Rated 3 out of 5by 123, a month agoAfter the latest update the variation doesn't start from the 1st refresh. Would be great if you can bring back the feature.. Really hate when update makes the product worse.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14754546, a month agoThe previous version was far better. Best way to destroy a good rating. No need to mess around. I'm going to drop this and look for an alternative.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17484832, a month agoThis was working fine until a Firefox update today. Now the extra menu items in the pop-up menu in the tab have gone....things like "reload all tabs in the current window" and all the other extension extras.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13424142, a month agobefore update it was better, miss the function that it loads on without cache (jumps to beginning of page)
edit: ah the function is called wrong, if make "use cache" on it doesn't use it x-D
vor update war es besser, vermisse die funktion das es an ohne cache laden (springt an seiten anfang)
edit: ah die funtion ist falsch benannt, wenn man cache benützen anhackt wird es nicht verwendet x-D
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13553363, 2 months agoIt's does it's work good but i would like to have something like a mark on the selection I tool to see, for which tab I have chosen which reload configuration, something like an X or a checkmark to see easier which tab has with option activated.