- Rated 5 out of 5by Martin Jost, a month agoMassively reduces my potential confusion of our state of our CI system. No longer looking on completely outdated information !
And while the last GUI confused me, this nopw is clear to undestand !
- Rated 5 out of 5by kevinee, a month agoTab Reloader has grown so much with time to keep up with the evolving needs of its users. It allows for very flexible tab reload settings. I've used it five years and I have never been disappointed.
- Rated 1 out of 5by S&J Vlog's, 2 months agoNot sure what happened but it changed no longer remembers on what tab to reload when you start up Firefox... Controls have changed an not working properly...
- Rated 3 out of 5by 123, 2 months agoAfter the latest update the variation doesn't start from the 1st refresh. Would be great if you can bring back the feature.. Really hate when update makes the product worse.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14754546, 2 months agoThe previous version was far better. Best way to destroy a good rating. No need to mess around. I'm going to drop this and look for an alternative.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17484832, 2 months agoThis was working fine until a Firefox update today. Now the extra menu items in the pop-up menu in the tab have gone....things like "reload all tabs in the current window" and all the other extension extras.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13424142, 2 months agobefore update it was better, miss the function that it loads on without cache (jumps to beginning of page)
edit: ah the function is called wrong, if make "use cache" on it doesn't use it x-D
vor update war es besser, vermisse die funktion das es an ohne cache laden (springt an seiten anfang)
edit: ah die funtion ist falsch benannt, wenn man cache benützen anhackt wird es nicht verwendet x-D