Reviews for SponsorBlock - Skip Sponsorships on YouTube
SponsorBlock - Skip Sponsorships on YouTube by Ajay Ramachandran
Review by Qïïne
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13160294, 10 days agoThis extension is designed so well that it has allowed the wider YouTube community to dramatically improve the viewing experience. As a paying YouTube Premium member, I understand the need for YouTube to earn enough to maintain the platform. Seperately, I also understand a creator's need to earn enough to make it worth their while to create new content. However, this extension makes it so easy to to dramatically improve the YouTube experience, at least for viewers, that I actually worry about its long-term impact on the body of creators that support it with content. Time will tell.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Santino, 14 days agoA really big time-saver, it's amazing and has a lot of cool features
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17913685, 16 days agoThis works even better than I expected it to! SponsorBlock has become an essential tool in my ad-block tool-belt.
- Rated 5 out of 5by vulpixbrowser, 19 days agoAn absolute godsend. I will never have to see another Raid sponsorship again and I am so grateful.
- Rated 1 out of 5by P4wn4g3, 19 days agoThis doesn't actually work on Firefox Nightly on mobile. YouTube just freezes with it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Sigma, 19 days agoIt skips the ads, however, often it does not show green sections on the timeline, nor the adjusted video length in brackets until I refresh the page, then they both show up.
This started happening around a week ago. Before then it was working perfectly.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Discolor1029, 21 days agoThe new must have add-on for YouTube as far I am concerned.
- Rated 5 out of 5by leonov, 24 days agoСпасибо Вам большое за расширение! Его авторов необходимо внести в списки величайших людей в истории человечества!
- Rated 5 out of 5by SudoUser, a month agoThis is hands down the best app I have discovered in a long while. Gone are the days of sitting through ad segments or manually forwarding then realising that you have forwarded too far now you have to back only to find out it was a skit for the ad now you have to forward even further.. none of that. This app has saved me hours of ad segments. I cannot stress how useful this is. Thanks developers.