Snippet browser extension by default collects data to:
- Improve performance and stability for users everywhere
- Understand what features of our extensions are used and how
- Measure and support our marketing
Data collection can be turned off completely after installing the extension, on the extension onboarding page at https://gosnippet.com/hello or in the extension Options (Preferences) section.
What data do we collect?
- Technical data
- Information about the platform such as platform / operating system, browser, version numbers, language
- Information about application errors
- Interaction / activity data
- Anonymous interaction data (events) like: extension icon clicked, snippet created, click sidebar minimize button, turn on/off extension, snippet edited, snippet color changed etc.
- Personal data
- Location data
- Country and city using Google Analytics IP Anonymization. Please read more about this technique at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=en
How do we store collected data?
All the extension data is collected anonymously in Google Analytics.
When do we share your information with others?
- We do NOT share or resell any information collected by our browser extension. We only use this information for the purposes described in this policy
- When the law requires it in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- If our organizational structure or status changes (if we undergo a restructuring, are acquired, or go bankrupt) we may pass your information to a successor or affiliate.
What else should I know?
If you want to make a correction to your information, or you have any questions about our privacy policies, please get in touch with:
Movalio Media SRL
Calea Dorobantilor Nr. 51, Cam. 3+4