- Rated 2 out of 5by Adam, 4 years agoThere's no telling if this add-on works or not. It doesn't offer any notification of any kind.
I give 2nd star in a good faith that at least it does what it says.
- Rated 1 out of 5by WRCS-UK, 5 years agoThe developer's description of this Fx extension is woefully inadequate.
It fails to explain what the extension does, why and how it does what it does, and (most importantly) what particular issue(s) the extension is designed to address. I ask the developer to please rewrite the description so that it is meaningful to every casual reader (and even to an Fx longtooth [v1.2] and privacy freak who, from the description, has no clue about what this extension is "for").
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13813662, 5 years agoIt's not 100% perfect, e.g. no Chrome version, a few bugs here and there, but all in all this seems fantastic. Nothing else seems to encapsulate this functionality (except Tor Browser), which is really a shame. The referer header is a significant source of information leakage which has been around since the web was invented. I'm surprised that this extension is perhaps the only way to defend against such leakage with ease. It certainly brings a greater peace of mind with respect to people being able to track your movements.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Stratos, 5 years agoWhen i have enable the addon, i can't watch videos on Facebook...by disabling the addon everything is ok. The problem is only on FB...please fix that issue.
Windows 7 64bit Firefox 61.0 beta 13
- Rated 5 out of 5by PatheticCockroach, 5 years agoI installed this as a replacement to RefControl, because of that WebExtension mess.
I just installed it, so I'll have to test it longer to be sure, but so far I like the concept of only forging cross-doman requests: that seems like a smart way to avoid most of the trouble that could be caused by forging everything like I used to.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13471002, 5 years agoGreat extension to protect our privacy, only one thing is missing for it to be a full WebExtension replacement for the legacy extension RefControl : please add an option for it to work on the same domain too !
- Rated 1 out of 5by gxbfvq37809, 5 years agothe setting is strange and hard to understand use, for example how to set a site "*.google.com" reffer to "yahoo.com".
please make that easy to use like RefControl.