- by Firefox user 14308134, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is a great addon. I get severe eyestrain while reading in dark mode. This addon is perfect for converting pages into shades of colors most comfortable for viewing. Also this addon remembers website pages. I feel that change colors and always buttons are a bit confusing for a new user. Aside from that this is perfect.
- by Firefox user 13892648, a year agoRated 4 out of 5This would be 5-star in all respects, except for the following. I really hope the developer will listen.
1) Please let the user define which color parameters to use. In other words, if I only want to change the text color, allow me to ignore (turn off) the background and link color.
2) I don't understand why the add-on says "Gray" where the screenshots show "saturation" level.
3) In nested CSS division tags, where the website is pulling text content from the the embedded division tag, the text color will not change.
4) Keeping it simple is good, but it would be nice if the user could plug in a color value, either hex or decimal, and forgo the color wheel, which does not show the color values.
Outside of that, I would recommend the add-on.1. I probably won't do this. I have limited time and this would require adding checkboxes to text, background, and link buttons to enable or disable them which would add complexity for both users and my own development. My goal with this extension was to keep it simple.
2. Functionally, it was the same. 0% saturation is the same as Gray, but the screenshot has now been updated.
3. I'm not quite sure what this means. If you want you can email the site you were viewing at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can look into it.
4. I agree. I'd like to remove the color wheel eventually and create a more traditional color picker, complete with entering custom hex values, but please do not expect this any time soon.
Thanks for the feedback!
- by monoface, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Doesnt work as promised. No customization for web site colors. click to change colors on any site just applies a generic samey (and while at least dark not very pleasing to look at) theme to any of them. bad addon. do not recommend this at all. better to just stick with stylish like all these years before and pray theres pretty and up to date custpmizations up on userstyles.org (or write one yourself)I never intended this extension to be used globally, so I should not have applied it to all tabs. I only intended it to be enabled for sites that have colors that are hard to read. This has been addressed in the latest update, and I also updated the description to make this intent more clear. Thanks for the feedback.
- by Zorro Fogoso, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This work fine, no troubles, it takes only a little bit of time to find how to use it. After choosing your settings, you can change color of background, text, and links, with two clicks. May be you will need to disable other color changer web extensions.
- by Firefox user 15061606, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5The Best of the Best!
Simple to use, unbeatable and wholly custom results; plus it does not slow down the page loading at all.
I was searching for an easy template to alter my css code to the official specs which match my solarized light and dark theming everywhere. No need now, this quick tool did what I wanted in three clicks - wow!
Thank you for perfection!