- Rated 4 out of 5by snow, 4 months agoWow,this extension was so satisfying that nearly all website could be saved, but there is a little bug that it couldn' t work on the website written by Java.And the extension couldn't save the .gif on website. Hope the developer could fix it for promotion.Thank you for the review. This is unfortunately not the best place to talk about issues. Please contact me by email (See "Support Email" here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/single-file/) or create an issue here: https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/issues.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17934205, 4 months agoAwesome !
Suggestion for improvement : extend the option of "saving = filesystem" with the choice of folder. Currently, it saves the file in the Download folder. There is plenty of option for the filename, but none for the file location.
- Rated 5 out of 5by green, 4 months agoThis plugin is unable to save images from this website:
However, under the same settings (default values), it functions properly in Chrome.
Thank you very much for your response. The issue has been resolved.This is due to "protected" images like on weibo or sspai. You have to enable the option `Network > pass "Referer" header after a cross-origin request error` in SingleFile to fix this.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17331260, 4 months agoTop extension! The downloaded HTML file can be viewed offline. I tested dozens of extensions and this was the only one that performed this task perfectly. Congratulations to the developers.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Yemto, 4 months agoThis is an amazing addon, however I would love to see a field where I can input usernames to replace or remove when it saves