- by Firefox user 13793349, 24 days agoRated 1 out of 5The absolute worst thing happened to me! I tried to open an old tab in a group I that's never been opened for months, I checked Task Manager and Firefox went from 5gb memory usage to over 20gb and it just kept increasing until my PC stops responding. This memory bs happened everytime I try to open Firefox, so I had to uninstall Firefox and lost everything.
- by Max, a month agoRated 3 out of 5Promettente, se non fosse che metà delle volte quando apro Firefox mi fa un casino e mi mette tutte le schede dei gruppi in una sola finestra. (io sono abituato ad avere almeno due finestre aperte durante la navigazione, sarà questo il problema?)
Meglio ricordarsi di fare un backup ogni volta alla chiusura di Firefox e ripristinarlo quando ti ritrovi un casino di schede all'apertura...
- by dodmedium, a month agoRated 1 out of 5A major drawback of this addon is that it forces you to hide the tabs that are grouped - as far as I'm concerned, this is not really tab grouping, it's more like a "fancy" bookmark sorter, only less functional and more annoying. I couldn't find a way around this problem yet. This is a disadvantage compared to the Chrome tab grouping - where your group appears as a single tab that can be easily expanded and collapsed when you want to show/hide all the tabs belonging to this group.
- by Icystack, a month agoRated 1 out of 5I think the UI needs serious work for this to be a usable tool. It also needs to work properly across multiple firefox windows. I did the mistake of installing this while having multiple tabs on 2 windows and it was not a fun experience.
- by Firefox user 16369239, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Simple Tab Groups adds a degree of functionality and usefulness to Firefox which takes organising my research; study and the storage of such to a level far and away above that which is otherwise available. Fantastic plugin!