- No Reviews
- There are no ratings yet
- Not rated yet
When you click 'Go Serene' you will start a focus session - which can last from 15-60 minutes. Visiting a website on your block list during a focus session will replace the distracting website with a reminder of the goal you're working towards and a session countdown timer.
The Serene Extension replaces the new tab page with a distraction-free screen that reminds you of your goal and provides productivity insights.
Mac users can also connect the Serene extension to their Serene MacOS app to automatically:
• Shut down distracting apps on your computer when you enter a focus session
• Display your goal & focus session information when you open a new tab
• Log your distractions so that you can quantify and reduce them
• Turn on/off focus music when you enter a focus session
• Put your phone on silent when you enter a focus session
Serene was created to block distractions, increase your focus, and organise each day around one goal. Our Firefox extension allows you to take back control and get out of your own way when you need to do focused work.
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all web sites
- Exchange messages with programs other than Firefox
- Access browser tabs
- Add-on Links
- 303.5 kB
- Last updated
- a month ago (15 Jan 2020)
- All Rights Reserved
- Version History