- Rated 4 out of 5by mjfa, 5 years agoVery helpful extension. Some of the options seem to be broken. But google and bing work fine. I like how you can pick between the different images on one page.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Frederick Zhang, 5 years agoWow, this must be the most convenient add-on that you could find for reverse image searching.
BUT, like other add-ons, it does not support searching private images (in which case it should download the image first then post it to search engines).
Edit (reply to author): I just noticed that actually I could copy the image to clipboard and then paste to the "Upload" page. Not that convenient but it works :) Ideally it would be nice to have a server to test whether an image is publicly available before performing queries but sounds like an overkill? Anyway, awesome job, thanks!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13682174, 5 years agothis is a great extension. i've been using it since firefox jumped to quantum. the extension has an options page, which even for the smallest extension makes me happy. you have a number of reverse image searches to choose from and you can even control how the new tab is opened. i highly recommend it if you do a lot of image searches. recently however, it hasn't been working. any time i try to search for an image it redirects me to a google 404 page that says:
" The requested URL /searchbyimage was not found on this server. That’s all we know. "
all hiccups aside. get. this. extension.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13440706, 6 years agoGood, but I wish i could choose the position of the entry in the context menu, instead of having it at the bottom.
Apparently this can't be done because of the API's limitations, so I guess there is nothing to do.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 11719462, 6 years agoGood the application. But there's one important thing: do another right mouse button on the shortcut menu so that you can get the search image from your computer