Review by Gluttony
Rated 4 out of 5by Gluttony, 3 years ago
Added this since our company policy is to disable "Restore previous session" at startup with no possibility to change it, then, this application would have done the job with an option to automatically save at exit and load at startup, without it, If we forgot to save session before close it is better to use manual "Restore previous session" in Firefox menu, anyway, the extension does what it says then 4 stars, 5 if/when auto save and load is implemented.
- Rated 2 out of 5by GDF, 10 days agoThe Add-On does what it is supposed to do.
The Problem is that after I restore a session the RAM Usage of Firefox goes up a lot. (it used everything that my PC had to offer)
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12710679, 5 months agoit is not possible to save the session many times, if you click on the icon again, the old session will be restored. Need a choice: save the session or restore
- Rated 1 out of 5by PERCE-NEIGE, 2 years agoNo way to save several session.
Edit: And it restores nothing!
To another user: "Why does it need to access the data for all websites???" Because it's the way it stores the URL.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13381696, 3 years agoHey, I already have firefox session restore as default, but I use 2 windows (one on each screen; important stuff and less important but both are).
I would like to close the 2nd window as it uses ressources when I'm not using it too often, does this extension saves ALL the tabs that you "saved" ? thank you =)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12998066, 3 years agoJust starting using after about a year of the old I used stopped working. Love it. It works great!!!!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Bahram Rahimian, 3 years agoWhy does it need to access the data for all websites???
- Rated 5 out of 5by KT, 3 years agoWhen the browser says are you sure you want to close all tabs I know that means there must be an update or something as usually it just closes and reopens the tabs next time I launch it. So I quickly looked for an add-on and found this one. I just got home and launched my browser and clicked the icon and yes my tabs are ALL THERE! Thank you so much!!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15299710, 3 years agoDoes what is suppose to do with little interaction involved.