- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17516193, 10 months agoAWESOME!! It works! Thank you DW-dev!
NB: Regarding a review shortly prior to this one, there is an "Always show browser 'Save As' dialog box" option in the app preferences, under the General tab. It also remembers where you saved last.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15332048, 10 months agoI wish we could choose the download location... thanks
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15558471, a year agoUnable to save mht format, and only html without resource files, disappointing
- Rated 5 out of 5by Axolotl, a year agoAbsolutely brilliant. It recognises changes made to the page, such as replacing text on my end, and keeps all site formatting and such. All other addons I've tried have stripped one or both of these, with this one being the only one I've found to have the saved pdf be an exact copy. Perfect for what I need.
- Rated 5 out of 5by pk, a year agolange gesucht, wie man mehrseitige dynamische Seiten lokal speichern kann - endlich gefunden !!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by ilorefost, a year agoFirefox's stock save """complete""" webpage misses half the pages' content and it's ridiculous. This actually works.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13362481, a year agoОдне з найнеобхідніших розширень, які можна мати в браузері)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Will, a year agoWorks great and provides the ability to greatly configure operation to one's preferences! Highly recommend!
- Rated 5 out of 5by greatworld, 2 years agoHello this is a great firefox extensions
I have read that the file size limited because of speed
Will you add a function save bigger than 200MB ?
Although it will slow
- Rated 5 out of 5by Serhii, 2 years agoI have been using this add-on for many years, I think it is one of the best, but I do not understand why limit the work of this add-on on mozilla.org sites, for example support.mozilla.org. Sometimes I would like to save the necessary articles, but the application is blocked ...
Please add the ability to disable checking for special sites in the settings - function specialPage (url) or exclude checking for addons.mozilla.org and support.mozilla.org in the application itself. Leave it to users to decide where the application should work and where it shouldn't.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThere are a few pages where saving is not allowed, including pages on these websites:
This is due to the licence terms and conditions for Firefox and Chrome WebExtensions.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13896828, 2 years agoNot as good as the late "Mozilla Archive Format".
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15070452, 2 years agoIt doesn't save complete page (on the contrary of what's claim) . Only HTML page. For my concern it's sadly not realy usable :(