- Rated 3 out of 5by Ian Pasio, 5 years agoIt's Very difficult to add a new website, password, and login. The program also doesn't always supply the login and password as dependably as Lastpass. Lastly, it annoyingly has a popup, after logging it, if you want to save the login, sometimes blocking your ability to access a web page.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13515287, 5 years agoI used to LOVE Roboform. Not so much now. Every time I open a Firefox browser, about 10 seconds later, usually while I'm trying to type in a URL, a pop up shows up asking me to put in my password. It is so annoying, I am considering changing what I use to store my passwords.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13621175, 5 years agoCannot get Roboform to appear as a toolbar at the top of a Firefox page - it will only appear at the bottom.
Sometime it does not enter the password when I click on the login. It does not seem to handle or recognise popup windows and does nothing, even the the URL has been recognised. A number of web pages use a popup for login purposes.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13438794, 5 years agoUsed to be brilliant but after recent updates it keeps popping up to re-save password even after being entered and won't go away. Now irritating and close to being uninstalled.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13431122, 5 years agoAbout half the time it logs directly into the website selected. The other half, it gets to the website but does not fill in the username and passwords. This means I have to open ROBOFORM in EDIT view then manually 'copy and paste' first the username then the password. Maybe it will improve in the version I have just installed ?
Nothing much has changed in June-2020 as I still use it only as a secure place to hold usernames and passwords so I can copy and paste them into the appropriate login. It usually gets to the login screen correctly but very seldom does it actually complete a login. 'Create New' is not instinctive and I usually have to duplicate another login, then edit all the information to make a new login.
- Rated 3 out of 5by TampaNative, 5 years agoI'm enjoying it except it isn't working on my Android with the Firefox Browser that I'm so fond of it's the only one I use. As I/we are using our phones more and computers less for everything we used to do with PCs, it's very frustrating that RoboForm is incompatible with Firefox. It would be 5 star and perfect if it weren't for that one very important point.
I've been using AI RoboForm for more than 10 years now and would love to stay with you, and will gladly if this FireFox problem gets resolved soon. Firefox offers an integrated password manager that I assume works similarly. I hopefully won't have to find out as I'm comfortable with and used to RoboForm and don't mind paying s nominal subscription fee to use it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13413726, 5 years agoThis process was rather confusing to start with and required me to do some action by "intuition" and not their directions. A little "shaky" at times. Would prefer that directions were stated more clearly.
- Rated 3 out of 5by dancote, 5 years agoLoved Roboform when I first purchased it. Now, I'm very frustrated that it's trying to foist off Roboform Everywhere on me with its subscription model.
I don't want or need RF Everywhere.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13407270, 5 years agoThe Firefox add on will not download on ver 18.104.22.168 and now i have no toolbar in firefox. Please put back the toolbar on the top and make the add in work.