- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14636151, 4 years agoCannot get Roboform to open on websites in Windows Edge. Opens in all other browsers. Roboform Support advice did not work. Uninstaled and reinstalled and still does not work in Edge Browser. I have a lifetime license and have been using RF for 15 years. Good years ago. Marginal performance today. Will research other software to see if they perform better.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14668690, 4 years agoI have used roboform for years but it has got harder and harder to use. For ages it pestered me all the time placing intrusive requests on screen, now it saves nothing, andasks nothing, but it will fill in forms if I ask nicely, but the data is old because it does not update I am hoping I can just let it go and rely on the browser password manager, or that someone at roboform does some usability tests using the ease of the browser manager as a benchmark
- Rated 3 out of 5by hansrooz, 4 years agoI don't know whether I can continue the inlog when I stay ligeed in.I mean, after two hours I must again fill in the password of Robofform. IS is possible to stop rthis system?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 5635708, 4 years agoI have been using Roboform for quite a few years; approx. 24yrs. I have enjoyed using until now. There seems to be a problem with filling forms when I am on the internet. When I click to fill a form; I get the message that "No fields have been detected or something like that. Annoying. I even attempted to fill out a renewal form just a few minutes ago and I rec'd that msg. I then have to manually fill in form. At times when I want a login saved; it only saves pswrd. or user. What changed? Whoever is setting up this app is not Old School Roboform, throwing out the baby with the bath water.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14384963, 4 years agoIt works but not user friendly and not well thought through.
To generate a new password, I need to open a new app, rather than using the already open roboform extension.
I need to go into edit mode for nearly every site, just to grab the password.
Autologon rarely works.
Major trouble handling multiple Airbnb accounts
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13807280, 4 years agoWorks well, just a couple of things I don't like about it. 1) Way too many updates, seems like every other or every 2 days there is another update. 2) It hijacks your browser's ability to save passwords (Chrome and Firefox). 3) Safari (Mac) no longer supports this add on.
- Rated 3 out of 5by howiem, 4 years agoIt is very slow to load the login and very slow (20-30 seconds) to load logins in a sandboxed browser (sandboxie.com)
It does not always fill login information correctly and sometimes pressing the alt key does not result in remembering a login
Having said that and having been a long time user, I do like the features
- Rated 3 out of 5by CAppledore, 4 years agoRoboForm was appearing to bog down Firefox so much that pages would become stuck, I eventually had to disable it. I'm going to try Roboform again with its new release.