- Rated 3 out of 5by Pavlin, 6 months agorecently the add on is using too much cpu for me, increasing my temperature by ~20 degrees on the cpu while browsing. tried reinstalling the add on but to no avail
- Rated 3 out of 5by Skolleks, a year agoProblemas
1. Debería haber AddOn para Firefox Android, ya que dependiendo del dispositivo no hay integración apropiada suficiente con la configuración de sistema.
2. en Win o MacOs al editar desde el navegador debería enviar a la aplicación de escritorio instalada, no al editor web, como era en versiones anteriores.
3. Generador de contraseñas debería tener opción de guardar contraseña generada en portapapeles por defecto
Fuera de eso, cumple su objetivo al 100%
Developer responseposted a year agoHello and thank you for the feedback.
1) Unfortunately Firefox has a closed system that is not available to most developers, including us. In addition, they don't support the built-in Android AutoFill that other browsers do.
2) This can be done already. See instructions here: https://help.roboform.com/hc/en-us/articles/360054131231-How-to-Use-Desktop-Editor-for-View-and-Edit
3) Thank you for the suggestion. We have forwarded to the team.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16411197, 2 years agoINstallation and use are confusing. I have to type in a master password every start up. The instructions do not match my Mac screens. It remembers passwords well.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHello and thanks for the feedback. We recommend the Don't Ask for Master Password option to alleviate this. See here for instructions: https://help.roboform.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003892771
Also, if there are any Help Center screens that are incorrect, kindly report them to our 24/7 support team at https://www.roboform.com/support
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15317204, 2 years agoIt works well, but I ultimately uninstalled it due to an unintuitive interface, and dwindling features. Many basic features got removed over time, most importantly to me, the function to export your data.
Overall good if you need something to use brainlessly, but note that its use is limited in scope.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHello and thanks for the feedback. RoboForm offers several options for exporting including CSV. See here for instructions: https://help.roboform.com/hc/en-us/sections/206553947-Exporting