- by Firefox user 13438794, 5 years agoRated 3 out of 5Used to be brilliant but after recent updates it keeps popping up to re-save password even after being entered and won't go away. Now irritating and close to being uninstalled.
- by Firefox user 13431122, 5 years agoRated 3 out of 5About half the time it logs directly into the website selected. The other half, it gets to the website but does not fill in the username and passwords. This means I have to open ROBOFORM in EDIT view then manually 'copy and paste' first the username then the password. Maybe it will improve in the version I have just installed ?
Nothing much has changed in June-2020 as I still use it only as a secure place to hold usernames and passwords so I can copy and paste them into the appropriate login. It usually gets to the login screen correctly but very seldom does it actually complete a login. 'Create New' is not instinctive and I usually have to duplicate another login, then edit all the information to make a new login.
- by TampaNative, 5 years agoRated 3 out of 5I'm enjoying it except it isn't working on my Android with the Firefox Browser that I'm so fond of it's the only one I use. As I/we are using our phones more and computers less for everything we used to do with PCs, it's very frustrating that RoboForm is incompatible with Firefox. It would be 5 star and perfect if it weren't for that one very important point.
I've been using AI RoboForm for more than 10 years now and would love to stay with you, and will gladly if this FireFox problem gets resolved soon. Firefox offers an integrated password manager that I assume works similarly. I hopefully won't have to find out as I'm comfortable with and used to RoboForm and don't mind paying s nominal subscription fee to use it.
- by Firefox user 13413726, 5 years agoRated 3 out of 5This process was rather confusing to start with and required me to do some action by "intuition" and not their directions. A little "shaky" at times. Would prefer that directions were stated more clearly.
- by dancote, 5 years agoRated 3 out of 5Loved Roboform when I first purchased it. Now, I'm very frustrated that it's trying to foist off Roboform Everywhere on me with its subscription model.
I don't want or need RF Everywhere.
- by Firefox user 13407270, 5 years agoRated 3 out of 5The Firefox add on will not download on ver 22.214.171.124 and now i have no toolbar in firefox. Please put back the toolbar on the top and make the add in work.
- by olavinto, 5 years agoRated 3 out of 5I've also been with RoboForrm for many years and I agree that the loss of the toolbar is very sad (it's actually been one of the things that has kept me me with Firefox) but there are alternative solutions and different ways to provide quick and easily accessible features. Dashlane and LastPass for example integrate into form fields very nicely and have done so for a long time. The new menu also needs to be improved a lot because currently dealing with multiple logins and switching between different form data is very slow and cumbersome. A simple "Editor" button would also be nice to have in the main menu. Context menu selections are also gone and the lower toolbar does not seem to work in popup Windows (there are cases when a login is in a pop up) which are then left completely without RoboForm.
Personally I like Dashlane and Bitwarden a lot and they have a great interface. Bitwarden is still quite young but it has great extension, including Firefox Android (something RF could pick up on). Dashlane is Expensive in comparison. LastPass is nice but it's vault is simply horrible and confusing as hell.
- by Firefox user 13300790, 5 years agoRated 3 out of 5Die Option "Don't ask for Masrer Password" wird im Firefox (55.0.3) ignoriert. Jedesmal muss ich das Kennwort eingeben. Das nervt, nach Ablauf meines Abos werde ich nach Alternativen suchen.