Review by David Sallee
- Rated 5 out of 5by weezer, 4 hours agoI have been using Roboform for years. It is so easy to use. I have recommended it to many people.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15276344, 9 hours agoI have have very good experience with RoboForm for 15 years. Never any problems, very easy to use. And for free too!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17742690, a day agoI have used Roboform for years and recently bought a licence........mistake.... Roboform no longer works without me activating it every time I need it. Not what I was after. I am now trying to go back to the free version. I have tried to contact Roboform to no avail!!! Maybe I won't need it with Windows 11?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12489973, 7 days agoRoboform ist wirklich ein tolles Tool, auf das man sich verlassen kann. Es funktioniert bei mir auch problemlos mit meinen Standard Browser Firefox, inkl. aller neuer Versionen, welche regelmässig automatisch angezeigt werden. Ich verwende es seit mehreren Jahren und habe es schon x-mal weiterempfohlen.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Chargin, 9 days agoLike other users here this has stopped working for me today. My Roboform icon is greyed out, I can view an error
"Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist."
I have used this for years and I use it many times per day. No changes to Firefox or update to the plugin on my end.
(Also, Im using Waterfox which has worked fine with Roboform until today)
I hope there is a fix soon.
- Rated 2 out of 5by PapaWhisky, 10 days agoI've used RoboForm almost since inception. It now no longer works at all in Firefox. The icon is greyed out--and removing and reinstalling does not work. Unable to find a fix as of yet. I rely on this daily and this is disappointing--no changes/updates to Firefox were made when it stopped working.