by Ooflamp a.k.a weepwoop, a year ago
Rated 5 out of 5
Amazing. This one is easy to customize, beautiful, and more importantly (personally) lightweight. And this is open-source too, I give this 5 thumbs up.
- by ferno23, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Amazing add-on! It has a clean looking aesthetic to the UI and widgets within the page. I have full control over the widgets that exist on the page. ( Can remove everything individually to create a blank page).
The color picker uses the default windows color picker, which has no HTML color code input. HSV and RGB color inputs are present.
- by Emoji, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5This extension's appearance and the experience during using is fantastic. But the initial loading time is horrible and blocking the main website loading thread. This must be improved before I give this extension a fire-star rating.
- by F50, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5it will be better if you add weather details (humidity, UV, chance of rain, wind.....)
awesome now 5 starts.
1- could you add low and high(H/L) temperatures next to current temperature or beside [feels like], because it's only show the current temperature without (H/L) for the current day.
2- could you also add [chance of rain] in whether.
- by Can202, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5Increíble, es bonita y los fondos son preciosos, me deja tener feeds rss, el clima de mi zona, obviamente un buscador y marcadores.
Nueva Actualización: Ahora está en Español (se lo puedo presentar a mis amigos) y la información del clima a mejorado, los iconos de los marcadores ahora si me aparecen correctamente (antes no lo hacian).
- by emilohm, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Love it. Just one question - how can I make a background Image URL on repeat or what it is called?
And yes I suck at this.. But this is just what I've been looking for. Thanks for this!
Holy macaroni! Thank you! I appreciate it. Have a nice day!
Developer responseposted a year agoHi, thanks for the feedback. I don't currently have an option for this, but you can use Custom CSS. Make sure you've updated to the version released today, and then paste the following into Settings > Theme > Custom CSS:
- by The Computer Geek, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Much better than Firefox's default new tab page, but the weather applet is bugged (can't set location) and the webpage shortcuts are bugged (too many shortcuts makes it error out). Otherwise, it's nice not having your retinas burned out every time you open a new tab.
Developer responseposted a year agoHi! Thanks for the review. There was a bug in the weather widget with short place names, this has now been fixed.
As for the shortcuts, I've added >20 and don't see any errors. I have recently fixed an error in the shortcuts, so it might be due to that?
(you can contact me at email@example.com or on Discord/Matrix, there's a link in Settings > About)