by Ooflamp a.k.a weepwoop, 5 months ago
Rated 5 out of 5
Amazing. This one is easy to customize, beautiful, and more importantly (personally) lightweight. And this is open-source too, I give this 5 thumbs up.
- by F50, a month agoRated 5 out of 5it will be better if you add weather details (humidity, UV, chance of rain, wind.....)
awesome now 5 starts.
1- could you add low and high(H/L) temperatures next to current temperature or beside [feels like], because it's only show the current temperature without (H/L) for the current day.
2- could you also add [chance of rain] in whether.
- by emilohm, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Love it. Just one question - how can I make a background Image URL on repeat or what it is called?
And yes I suck at this.. But this is just what I've been looking for. Thanks for this!
Holy macaroni! Thank you! I appreciate it. Have a nice day!
Developer responseposted 3 months agoHi, thanks for the feedback. I don't currently have an option for this, but you can use Custom CSS. Make sure you've updated to the version released today, and then paste the following into Settings > Theme > Custom CSS:
- by The Computer Geek, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5Much better than Firefox's default new tab page, but the weather applet is bugged (can't set location) and the webpage shortcuts are bugged (too many shortcuts makes it error out). Otherwise, it's nice not having your retinas burned out every time you open a new tab.
Developer responseposted 4 months agoHi! Thanks for the review. There was a bug in the weather widget with short place names, this has now been fixed.
As for the shortcuts, I've added >20 and don't see any errors. I have recently fixed an error in the shortcuts, so it might be due to that?
(you can contact me at email@example.com or on Discord/Matrix, there's a link in Settings > About)
- by Firefox user 13488860, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Easiest to customize, lovely minimal.
Hi, I like that I can color widgets now but I can't get my custom links to look like the other widgets anymore. Custom buttons always have a border and the same opacity can't be achieved with the custom options. I would like to keep the standard grey style as an option, looked really consistent and minimal.
- by thsge4524, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Amazing. All these months I was searching for a dashboard-like extension that could take widgets,notes etc and be beautifully designed like "Momentum". And here it is, ready and open-source too. Thank you!!