Fantastic, it's my new must have addon. It works perfectly and it's useful a lot.
I just would like to suggest 3 improvements:
1) an option to apply or skip redirects for filtered main domains (the domain in the adress bar): something like "if the main domain is 'google.com', apply/skip this rule", for example.
2) a better management of notifications. Firefox always almost crashes when some rules changing a lot of elements in the same page are applied. For example:
- Example: ytimg.com/xxx/xxx/image.jpg?param → ytimg.com/xxx/xxx/mqdefault.jpg
- Redirect: *ytimg.com/*/*/*.*
- to: $1ytimg.com/$2/$3/mqdefault.jpg
- Applies to: IFrames, Stylesheets, Scripts, Images, Responsive Images in Firefox, Objects (e.g. Flash videos, Java applets), XMLHttpRequests (Ajax), Other
So should be nice enable or disable notifications for each rule.
3) automatic remotion of redirected urls from browser History. If you create a rule to redirect "google.com" to "google.co.uk", Firefox will maintain both of them there.
Thank you so much!