Rated 3.6 out of 5
3.6 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 5628750, a month agoRated 1 out of 5After 7 years of using PushBullet, one day everything just disappeared from my account, and it treated me like a new user. I tried several times to contact PushBullet for help, and got no response. Sad.
- by Firefox user 15610232, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5App appears broken on the Firefox browser. The app window (when clicking on the addon button) opens in a tiny window that bumps all the content on top of each other and needs resizing, which can't be done. Install the browser addon and the Windows client for best utilisation.
- by MrGurns, 3 months agoRated 2 out of 5Initially, this application was amazing, it worked seamlessly on all my devices. However, The developer behind this application refuses to acknowledge flow breaking bugs, or even support everything as before.
iOS support is gone, so good luck using it on your mac, as the developer doesn't want to support apple sign in,
It barely works on firefox, and chrome it frequently has issues with window sizing.
Further, Good luck getting any support, cause the developer will refuse to see your issue because he "Has more important things to do"
- by Vince Aggrippino, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Pushbullet doesn't work at all on Firefox 81.0b9 (Developer Edition). In fact, the website doesn't even work. I've already disabled all "protections" and ad-blocking. On Chrome, it's 5 stars, but Pushbullet doesn't function at all on Firefox.
- by Adanedhil, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Хорошее дополнение для браузера. Чаще всего использую для работы с СМС прямо из Firefox, очень удобно даже в бесплатной версии, а вот премиальная подписка прямо зверская по цене для России, очень дорого.
- by Firefox user 12756699, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Stopped working out of the blue (Mai, 1, 2020). I am on Firefox 75.0 (64 bit), Windows 10. Side nor App are accessible. Whitelisted it on Adblock Plus, uBlock and Disonnect, 3rd Party allowed - still to no avail. I contacted them yesterday, waiting for some assistance.
- by Eric Adams, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5I am a Linux user and have tried things like GSConnect for accessing my Android phone from the desktop. Those tools work but they aren't as convenient or reliable as Pushbullet. It always just works. I particularly like and use the SMS feature quite a bit.