- Rated 4 out of 5by bzs, a year agoI would really love to manage email address in the extension itself instead of having to go to a website
Developer responseposted a year agoHi bzs thank you for the feedback! Exciting news, just today we released the functionality in the newest version of the add-on where you can sign back in with your existing aliases. Just open the context menu on any email address field (right click on Windows or Control-mouse click on macOS) and you'll see an option to sign in with recent aliases or existing aliases from this site. We hope you enjoy this improvement!
- Rated 4 out of 5by simor_umkm, a year agoplease developer add generate number phone for received OTP SMS ..
- Rated 4 out of 5by pendantry, a year agoI'm finding this to be a welcome addition to my information overload arsenal.
Some aspects of it are a little confusing (such as the reply functionality, which leaves me uncertain where my email response has actually gone), and I admit to being somewhat concerned by whether there might be privacy issues should the data held in 'Firefox Relay' be compromised.
So far, though, so good :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Unvarying8095, 2 years agoI've used relay since it's launched. I enjoy it and feel it's safer than using something like 10 Minute Mail. The only issue I have with the extension is that would like the ability to see my aliases by clicking the extension rather than having to navigate to the page every time. Though, now that they added ability to add any new alias using a custom domain, I don't really need to worry about remembering a random email address anymore.Hi there! Thank you for the feedback. We're currently developing the functionality to be able to see your aliases in the add-on to sign back in easily. We're hoping we can release this to you soon. Stay tuned.
- Rated 4 out of 5by ish, 2 years agoI wish the add-on would allow me to select an alias for auto fill when i click the button on an email field.Hi ish! We completely agree with you and thanks for providing the feedback. It's on our roadmap and is starting development. Hoping we can have this feature to you soon!
- Rated 4 out of 5by VoidTraveler, 2 years agoBiggest problem with it at the moment is the limited number of aliases you can create. Just 5 is nowhere near enough. Very small file sizes it can process is also a problem.Hi VoidTraveler! Firefox Relay Premium is live and you can create more than 5 aliases now. We're also working on the small file size issue, hoping we can have that fixed soon.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17117240, 2 years agoDoes not work together with my Microsoft Business Account email when linking a Relay email address to another Microsoft account. When I send an email to the alias I receive it but when Microsoft want to verify my email the verification email is not received, I can see that Firefox Relay counted the email but it never showed up in my inbox or spam folder.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12744254, 2 years agoDas Add ist natürlich super - jedoch eine Kleinigkeit würde ich noch verbesserungsfähig halten. Wäre es nicht möglich eine individuelle Wunsch-E-Mail-Adresse zu editieren. z.B. james.bond@..............., jeder könnte dann eine "glaubhafte" E-Mail besitzen und nicht eine E-Mail-Adresse der man sofort ansieht, daß sie nicht die richtige Adresse ist.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15224468, 2 years agoPlease let the user manage the aliases directly from the icon in the toolbar instead of opening a new tabHi! We're actively working on this and hope to release it soon. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Anees, 2 years agowhat's a point of adding a button in email address if you can't chose one of the emails from that button ... each time you have to open the relay dashboard , copy and paste it there ...
it would be much easier if you show a list of the current emails on clicking the relay button in email field.Hi Anees, totally agree with you and this will be one of our next features rolling out soon!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17076742, 2 years agoSehr gutes und durchdachtes Addon. Jetzt kann ich auf TrashMail, Mailgw etc. verzichten. Für die erste Version schon ganz gut, die Auswahl unter mehreren Adressen sollte leicht möglich sein, hier gibt es noch was zu tun.
Tipp für Benutzer von keepass: Um keepass weiter verwenden zu können, muss die Anzeige des Relay-Icons im Eingabefeld der Mailadresse unterdrückt werden. Das geht über die Einstellungen von Relay. Ansonsten stoppt keepass nach Eingabe der Mailadresse und füllt weitere Felder nicht mehr aus.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Jean-Mi, 2 years agoVery nice and helpful app. However, the "auto-fill" capability is very limited. Plus, it is impossible to easily access already created aliases that make the daily use of the add-on very cumbersome.Hi Jean-Mi, thank you for the feedback. We should have this out soon for you. Stay tuned.
- Rated 4 out of 5by ncwrahv1k, 2 years agoI have been looking for something like this for a while so it was great to see Mozilla release Relay. You’re given 5 aliases at a time which I have found to be more than enough. My main gripe with this extension is that there is no quick and easy way to copy those aliases onto your clipboard or auto-fill email fields. Seems like a huge oversight as far as user experience goes.Thank you so much for the kind feedback and ideas on how we can improve the experience! We completely agree that being able to sign back in easily using your aliases would be a great improvement to the experience and hope we can deliver this soon. Please let us know if you have any additional feedback, as we're listening and using your feedback to help shape our product.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Moxey, 2 years agoIt's nice extension ! But I got some errors sometimes like : "We are currently unable to send email to ****.****@outlook.***. We received a soft “bounce” from your email provider when trying to forward emails to you. This can happen if Relay couldn’t connect to your email provider, or if your mailbox was full. We will try again on 5 oct. 2021 09:05"