Rated 4.7 out of 5
4.7 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13973147, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Being able to pause a YouTube video from my bluetooth connected headphones or from my mobile device is fantastic. It is not only a novel but highly practical feature.
- by Firefox user 13472541, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great add-on! I'm disabling it just because of the new tab that opens/closes when I open a new Firefox window, it is very annoying. I think that's the most important thing to fix. Besides that, it seems to me that everything works fine.
- by Firefox user 12795816, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5After two years it came a long way. This is essetial add-on for FIrefox on Plasma. It nicely integrates media with KDE (most important feature for me) and few other things. It's a must. Great extention!
- by Flo Edelmann, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Awesome work!
* Bookmarks in krunner
* After a short notification sound has played during a longer video, the media control plasmoid is stuck on that (paused) notification sound.
* Everytime the browser is opened, a new tab is opened and closed very quickly. After that, always the rightmost tab is focused.
* Maybe also unrelated: XML files don't display correctly (maybe due to your content script)
For everyone wondering how to install: The corresponding host application plasma-browser-integration is available in the Neon Unstable repository (http://archive.neon.kde.org/dev/unstable/pool/main/p/plasma-browser-integration/)
- by Firefox user 13385505, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Understood is under development but the info are really short...
What is plasma-browser-integration?
Is it another plugin, a service, ....?
How can this be installed? Any link?