- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17595092, a year agoExtension is great when it works. On a frequent basis it doesn't behave as designed on Firefox, requiring to wipe cache, disable other extensions and a ton of workarounds. Currently I can't pin multiple images at once, it always opens another tab to pin an image and it's not showing where the other extension buttons use to be. Annoying...
- Rated 2 out of 5by sfnadim, 2 years agotakes too much time to save a pin, also scrolling gets reset after it has saved. not a smooth experience at all. opening a window also gets in the way, it destructs me
- Rated 2 out of 5by Kate, 3 years agoWorks well most of the time, but on Youtube this prevents use of the 'watch later' function by covering it. Would be great if the developers could either fix this or allow turning off the button on certain websites.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16197892, 4 years agoI loved this Pinterest Save Button Until the newest update this week. They took something that was super easy to use and added a step that makes it more time consuming and less useful for what I need it for as an independent artist that is trying to promote my products.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoSorry, what's the extra step you're seeing? I don't think we added anything. Things that would be useful to know:
- what version of the extension are you using (current is 4.0.108)
- what hardware, OS, and Firefox version (Mac, OSX 10.15.6, 79.0)
- what page are you trying to save
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15130171, 4 years agoRecently the description box no longer appears when I save a pin. I can't add or alter the title and/or description when making the new pin. This appears to have happened to the Chrome extension as well.
When looking at the screenshots in the add-on's listing, it seems Pinterest has gone out of their way to hide the missing text box (by cropping it out if the bottom of the image), so I'm thinking this was removed by the developer.
Any chance we can get this back? It's a huge part of the functionality of this add-on!
- Rated 2 out of 5by mrsjns, 5 years agoWhen it works, it's great. But if Firefox updates...the troubles begin and you get a message saying "Ooops!" Very frustrating. After following pinterest directions for fixing the problem, I realized they just did not work. I've had to delete the button, close Firefox, restart, and then re-install.