Rated 4.8 out of 5
4.8 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 5473298, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5Pearltrees is a social network with tools and processes to collect web content then and it very easily. The social aspect of Pearltrees then allows your content to be viewed, searched and linked together by others with similar interest. It's a brilliant idea!
- by colhamd, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5The right click & pearl feature by itself made my day to bookmark quickly! (I've discovered it only today though - don't know yet what are the other novelties ).
- by John Holmes, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5The new version is just great. Many small but very effective changes in the interface. The right click to pearl from any web page is also a killer feature, well done guys!
- by Firefox user 5461101, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5Pearltrees lets you collect and play with pearls (links to webpages). Shared pearls connect you to others and allow you to view their collections. It"s a very funny collaborative bookmarking service!
- by Dougbolivar, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5An invention that really has to be seen. It offers a new way of interfacing with the Internet and organizing your online life. I'm using this since december and they keep upgrading the service.
- by Oaken Grove, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5Pearltrees is trying to bring a social networking element to bookmarking - BUT with the connections based on content instead of people. It makes the suggestions far more relevant. Considering their UI, I'd love to see it running on a tablet though!