Rated 4.8 out of 5
4.8 Stars out of 5
- by Nikki_P, 10 years agoRated 4 out of 5The idea is one of the best ever! I still think it needs a few minor changes though. I think it needs a private and maybe a selective private option. Also it seems to work better if you have a small tree. When you have large trees it then tries to force them into combing randomly. I think that it would be better if they could find a way to allow more options at the base of the tree and then split them out for us power users.
- by Firefox user 5487669, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is fun and useful at the same time. Useful to store and organize better my bookmarks. Fun with these easy to move pearls and the discovery of the other users pearls.
- by Firefox user 5488736, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5I've tried this service since Xmarks announcement. It'll keep my bookmarks on several browsers just fine. I was also told a private zone was coming.
- by Firefox user 5480391, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great tool to organize your online interests with the onslaught of information we’re being hit with online every day. The right click on a link to pearl with the addon spares me a lot of time.
- by Firefox user 5473298, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5Pearltrees is a social network with tools and processes to collect web content then and it very easily. The social aspect of Pearltrees then allows your content to be viewed, searched and linked together by others with similar interest. It's a brilliant idea!