- by Firefox user 13998629, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I would have given 5*s but I recently reinstalled Firefox which brought back all my Addons. However I lost everything in OneTab. One has to manually export everything which is too old fashioned. If we login in to OneTab all our bookmarks should come back. Since then I've stopped using it.
- by Firefox user 14686753, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Only giving 4/5 instead of 5 because I can not manually move my tab groups.. Sure I have have the starred groups on top but i would like to be able to drag and drop them in the order i want the groups to be.. Also an option to minimize the gruops would be a great idea
Dont take me wrong.. I have 50+ tabs and this gets the job done
- by Firefox user 14584678, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5The one-click feature is nice as well as releasing the memory and cpu resources required to keep tabs open. The management is ok, i can work with it. The one downside to this is losing your backward/forward history. I was on the fence between 3 and 4 stars but I decided to give the developers the benefit of a doubt.
- by PERCE-NEIGE, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5EDITED: All my tabs are still there, the addon is perfectly working for me. But it seems it's not the case for most of the users here. I don't know why it's working for me, and not for other users. I suggest you to use another addon, that seems better now: better-onetab instead. Because Onetabe hasn't been updated since 2017, it really seems it's not maintained anymore!
My previous review: It doesn't lose your tab, and if you want to be sure it'll never lose any tabs, the extension lets you save them to the disk in a html format, very handy.
This is the extension I use to keep my sessions, close in one click the tabs when I have many many, and save them. One of the best memory saver.
- by Firefox user 14234466, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5though I love the app and it actually did what it said.. Though I think one thing that should be added that will be also easy to implement for oneTab is to let user add a description for the link they have just added to their one tab list, which makes it easy for user to remember anything if he wants to save about that url .. something like notes
- by Era2011, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Bonsoir, Très pratique extension, malheureusement j'ai dû retirer 1 étoile suite à de nombreux bugs suite auxquels je m'estime heureuse si tous les onglets (leur adresse évidemment) ne partent pas tous ! Ce qui m'est déjà arrivé à bien trop de reprises dont la dernière en date d'il y a 2/3 jours... J'avoue qu'à ce moment, je peste ferme contre tous !!! Le jour où ces bugs n'arriveront plus, la 5ème étoile sera placée au plus vite.Si vous aviez le temps de rectifier ce qui ne va pas afin que cela n'arrive plus, je vous en serai immensément reconnaissante, soyez-en certain. Je vous remercie déjà du temps que allez y consacrer; à défaut, après un délai raisonnable, je me verrai dans l'obligation de choisir une extension plus fiable, et ce, même si la vôtre est plus pratique. Je dois pouvoir me fier aux extensions que j'utilise quotidiennement, j'espère que vous comprenez ! Je me permets de compter sur vous. Je reste dans l'attente d'une réaction de votre part ...
- by Firefox user 14128883, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I've long been a "multiple tabs open" person and this just makes life soooo much easier, not to mention dramatically reducing memory usage.
However, I too wish there was a FF Mobile version in the near future. I'd pay for that app!