- by Hi world!, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I cant get it to work in private mode browsing, even after adblocker extensions were disabled. I'm I doing something wrong or is it "working-as-intended"? please advise. Other than that... its a great app!
- by NervAP, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Really great way of relieving tabs. However, can you make it an option to not automatically remove all tabs when we click the extension in the bookmarks toolbar. It's quite annoying when you just wanna check what tabs you have stored, but the moment you click the extension it stores all your active tabs even if you don't want to. Other than that, this is pretty good
- by Firefox user 15171688, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Overall very satisfied with this extremely useful extension for a tab hoarder like me, would like to see an option to send multiple highlighted tabs. Also for me it doesn't work in fullscreen mode. Still the most polished version of this kind of add-on.
- by Olivier Wood, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5at start, i loose a lot of tab, would have rate 1 star.
when you clic on the onetab icon, it store all tab that have been loaded. if you have tab still loading, you loose them.
then why 4 stars ? 2 reasons :
- In settings, you can choose to keep tabs stored when you call them back ! with this, I never have loose tab anymore
- PLEASE please concider an option to store ONLY the current tab when clic on the icon !!!
right now you have to right clic, go in submenu then select send only this tab... realy not conveignent :(((((((((
- by Firefox user 15205572, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I have a more positive review in the works bc this tab is literally saving my life and making my life way better rn, but ALSO, PLEASE add an option to add a confirmation dialogue BEFORE closing all the tabs. I often press it by accident bc it's next to my other extensions' icons even though I was writing something in the open tabs.
Or, you know, level up amazingly and somehow save what people write in text boxes and restore them when you onetab it.
- by Firefox user 15114170, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Since the recent update, OneTab has stopped working with the Private Mode, even when it's enabled. Please do look into it, it would be really helpful. Thanks.
- by Firefox user 5477101, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5This is one of the most needed and useful addons I use. However, there is no data safety when installing a OneTab update!
This is true:
Don't worry about closing OneTab - you will not lose your stored tabs. Even if you close all tabs and exit your web browser and restart your computer, the tabs you have stored in OneTab will not be lost."
However the contents of OneTab totally disappears each time it is updated. Surely there is a way to fix that problem.
All I can suggest is that instead of autoupdates, do manual, and IF there is a OneTab update, then first export the content, so it can be imported after the update. Do not forget to do so if you do not want your content to disappear.