- by Ian H., 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5Excellent extension for most common browsers. Missing feature of a cloud sync ability so One Tab info was shared across browsers is what keeps this from being 5/5 for me.
- by Valeria, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5This review is for the PC version:
There have been many addons that have attempted to do something similar to what this addon does, but none do it quite so reliably and easily. This addon is very simple & intuitive to use, and I have very quickly become reliant on it. It does almost everything I need it to do: drag tabs between tab groups, allows duplicates in case I want a certain tab in more than one group, group locking so I don't accidentally mess my sorting up, group starring to make it easier to find at the top of the tab group list, naming of tab groups so I know what I've put where, the option to share tab groups as a webpage to quickly get lists of links to friends and relatives, the list goes on and on. The only thing it doesn't do, and the only reason this review is 4 stars instead of 5, is because there doesn't seem to be a way to manually sort the tab groups themselves. Adding a new tab group changes the order and that's annoying to me, but not nearly enough to stop using it. If this feature is incorporated into the addon, I'll change it to 5. Thank you so much for this wonderful addon! Excellent work! ♥
- by Firefox user 16100882, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Works well on both Firefox and Chrome, and I haven't been bitten by the issues that other reviewers mentioned. I'm taking one star back because import/export drops all tab group metadata (name, star, lock), which strikes me as a strange and inexcusable omission.
- by A helpful user, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Perfect extension, VERY useful, its like bookmarking BUT BETTER, although I did go into firefox's task manager recently and it was the process with the highest power draw somehow, even higher than all my other tabs like youtube
- by Homo Impudens, a year agoRated 4 out of 5It is a most useful extension, i have it on windows and works perfectly, but on android it has some flows: At first, it saves only some of the opened tabs and permanently closes the rest. After some experiments i found out that it does not save the tabs that you have opened in background and not visited, or the tabs that you have not visited after opening the browser. If there is some settings that could fix it, some instructions on this matter from the developers would be very useful. The second annoying thing is that you can not choose whether or not, preferably not but unfortunately not an option, to open the onetab page automatically on a new tab when you open the browser first time after having terminated the app. When the app still runs on the background and you reopen it it does not open the onetab homepage tab. At least i have not found any kind of settings like on the windows version, if someone knows something more please share. If there is a way to overcome these flaws please state it, if not it would be nice to consider fixing them. This is a very useful extension and deserves the perfection, like the windows version..
- by Firefox user 14304403, a year agoRated 4 out of 5This is a fantastic extension and it's improved over the years. But every time I open my browser does this tab have to pop to the fore? Please make it an option it's super annoying and I'm starting to think about alternatives.