- by Firefox user 13592323, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5I want to give this a better rating, because it's an amazing app, and extremely useful for me. But unfortunately when my computer restarted the other day, OneTab lost all the tabs I had saved. I had over 50 tabs save, some of which where very important, so this is devastating. And if the app can't do what it is supposed to do, then it is pointless.
- by NaoDesu, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5It worked great until I collected about 25 000 tabs in total.
Now I can't properly open OneTab page with saved tabs because it takes too much time to load.
Better approach - just bookmark all tabs to some folder and close all of them (FF has bult-in functions for both tasks),
It works fast and you can sync your saved tabs using any bookmark sync addon (there are many of them).
This add-on will be much better if:
1) It doesn't open one page with ALL saved tabs (too slow!)
2) It [optionally] uses bookmarks for storage (free sync and other stuff)
- by TigerMan, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5This is easily in my top 5 WebExtensions and one I cannot function without but be warned!! Back up your OneTab by importing them at least daily as it is is very flaky and you can easily lose your 500 tabs as I have done on more than a few ocassions. DO NOT USE CCCleaner to clean your hard drive as it will also wipe out all your tabs. I have written to the developers on 3 instances to try to overcome these issues but you will never get a reply which is why I wont rate it with a 5 which it could so easily be. It is the best Tab saver type extension available except for the flaky nature and no support.