- by Firefox user 12140493, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Je ne trouve pas comment régler l'extension sur firefox (en cliquant droit sur le logo de l'extension) alors que c'est possible sur chrome. Arrangez ça svp.
Sinon pour régler les options il suffit de cliquer sur le bouton de l'extension et une page s'ouvrira...
- by Firefox user 15126142, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Usability wise and task wise: it is to the point and does exactly what you want it to do.
Accessibility wise tho? Not so much. The only thing that would make me bump it up to a 4 or even 5 star review would be if the tabs could be synced to other devices or to your Firefox account you use to sync tabs and the such. There have been many cases where I had to clear cache because something was acting up or my cache was just bogging up space and lost my tabs as a result of said clear.
- by Mmm, a year agoRated 3 out of 5TL;DR Crashes Firefox = lost tabs -
Using Firefox on Windows 7, the intended feature works well however, it causes Firefox to crash every 1-4 hours. It does not crash on execution, nor depending on the number of tabs open. This bug would be alright if Firefox would then load the previous windows/tabs like it usually does upon reopening... but something about the crash causes the last window you were focused on to be deleted from memory. It doesn't load on reopening (other windows will) and "history" rarelyy has record of it. (Sometimes you can just go history -> closed windows and reopen but typically there are no "closed windows" listed in that list.) I'd give this a lower rating if other "session manager" add-ons were available for Firefox the way they are available for Chrome.
- by prempatel8, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Works as intended with one very annoying "feature", whenever you open your browser the one tab page auto loads after a delay of few seconds and steals the focus from whichever tab you were previously on. So if you open your browser to quickly go to website or to google something quick, while you are typing in the address bar suddenly you get switched to the One Tab page. I would prefer if there was a option in the settings to disable this so that you can open the one tab page only when you want.
- by Firefox user 14460177, a year agoRated 3 out of 5It's OK. as long as all of the tabs are loaded in Firefox (not asleep), this extension will suspend them to the mobile browser; for this I'd recommend a feature that refreshes all Firefox mobile tabs, if that is possible. My one biggest gripe is that it is lacking many features from the desktop version, such as the option to not open onetab at startup. Please add these, as it is really annoyong having the onetab page pop up whenever I open a link in Firefox.
- by ar, a year agoRated 3 out of 5firefox android. приходится несколько кликов делать. 1.открывается окно onetab. 2 нажимаем отправить все вкладки в onetab. лишнее действие, имхо.
и отправит не все. только часть активных, может вообще 1 вкладку из сотни. зато закроет все вкладки.
- by Firefox user 15470623, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Neat app. But couple of issues.
* No Darkmode, despite my firefox using dark theme. No option in app for choosing it.
* Sync ability with firefox account or any cloud option.
- by eUROs, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5I used to have this Addon on the Chrome Browser. Now I tested it yesterday on Firefox. The only feature that this addon is lacking, is the <> to find Tabs Quickly. And the ability to separate Tabs into several Groups. For Example: YouTube Group (with all the video tabs), Design Group (tabs for design websites), etc...
Because I have more than 1000 tabs open So I can not find easily what I want. I will update my review when They add these two important features.
- by Firefox user 15181959, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Ok, at first I wrote a negative review but on a second try it seems to be working fine, once I got the hang of it.
Will add more after some use. On another droid I often wind up with 50-60 tabs open, which gets kinda slow and uses lots of memory, so this will be really handy there.
- by Firefox user 14122493, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5I *highly* recommend this add-on. However, since a recent Firefox update it has crashing my browser when I click the OneTab button.
This is with Firefox 68.0.1 on Linux.
- by Firefox user 15102429, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Why is this permission required?
"Access your data for all websites"
The Firefox docs mention that: "The extension can read the content of any web page you visit as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords."
This addon's extremely useful to me but I find the use of that permission unnerving.
- by Firefox user 15069724, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5DO NOT UPDATE TO 1.26, I LOST ALL MY TABS! 💣
Downgrading to 1.25 solved the issue
- by delyfin, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Мне очень нравиться Ваше приложение. Но я столкнулся с такой проблемой - не могу найти и скачать OneTab 1.23 для Firefox 56, чтобы перейти на Firefox 57 и выше. Не могли бы вы дать ссылку на OneTab 1.23.
Как только перейду на Firefox 57 и выше, поставлю Вам 5 звездочек.
I really like your app. But I ran into such a problem - I can’t find and download OneTab 1.23 for Firefox 56 to upgrade to Firefox 57 and higher. Could you give a link to the OneTab 1.23.
As soon as I switch to Firefox 57 and above, I’ll give you 5 stars.