- Rated 1 out of 5by Muhammad, a year agoVery annoying addon -_-.
Why does it suddenly open tabs in a new window?
Why can't I right click on the tab in the bar above -> add current tab just like I did it a few days ago? I right click no menu is shown. Well I'll go edit my saved list and try to add current tab.. oh wait the addon doesn't have that option -_-.
I'm deleting this useless thing and will use an addon that actually CARE about it's users.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17558114, a year agoAh, OK... J'active OneTab et en ressors SANS action. Disparition de mes 50 onglets avec impossibilité de les récupérer et sans avertissement de ce qui risque de survenir.
Et puis ne dites pas que l'extension est disponible en français si seuls les titres sont traduits. Même pas le texte de "A propos de cette extension".
Aucune étoile aurait été préférable. Je désinstalle illico.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17479806, 2 years agoMy precious tabs are ruined by this hateful and horrible extension. DO NOT try to install it, STAY AWAY from it as soon as possible! ! ! -- Advice from Tears.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Redbeard, 2 years agoThis f*cking thing. DO NOT DOWNLOAD. I kept it for 15 minutes before realising I didn't need it. When I uninstalled it. IT CLOSED *ALL* OF MY TABS. 400 Tabs. Absolutely horrible extension. Steer clear!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Mindstyler, 2 years agoUnfortunately it broke somehow in the latest firefox. Does not display the tab page anymore on startup and right clicking the extension symbol does not bring up the extension controls anymore. Please fix this extension asap. It's a really great extension.
- Rated 1 out of 5by IlabSentuser, 2 years agoI cannot express my feelings when tabs that have been there for months, are gone after trying the restore all function of this addon. It failed to restore all the tabs and now they are gone. Several of those tabs where markers to particular links that needed to be checked periodically or something similar, now all except 15, the oldest 15 at that, remain.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17333137, 2 years agoI clicked the icon, it grabbed all my tabs automatically without asking confirmation. I tried to restore them, because it had closed them and added them to the list. When I clicked Restore all tabs, IT LOADED ALL OF THEM AT ONCE... I had several hundreds of them. It broke the browser, and I lost them all.
Not recommended at all.
- Rated 1 out of 5by perrnbj, 2 years agoCAUTION: I added OneTab to Firefox and don't want to use it. I want my tabs back where they were, but can't find out how to do this. OneTab has no function to delete it and restore my tabs. Why?