- by Mab, Queen of Air and Darkness, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Ate 50 tabs of research, saved three unimportant ones. Could've used something like the right-click context menu available on desktop to save a certain group of tabs one by one like I had wanted to.
- by Firefox user 14178440, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Absolutely useless. After restoring tabs Firefox tried to load content of all tabs at once which resulted in an infinite loop of loading without any result. Had to kill FF with the Task Manager. Lost all tabs. Avoid.
- by Firefox user 13757480, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I tried this add-on today, having so far been fairly pleased with it on FF for Windows. I had 30 tabs open on FF for Android. OneTab saved the most recent three and deleted the other 27 from existence. The fail is impossible to exaggerate. I will probably remove this and hunt for alternatives on FF for Windows too.
- by Firefox user 15875055, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Used to have this on Chrome in 2018, worked. That's why I trusted it and didn't export.
Now, in 2020 on Firefox/MacOS, didn't restore 48 tabs, but removed them from the list. Hours of work destroyed, no chance to know which 48 of ~ 1000 tabs were relevant to me.
- by Zeklandia, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Lost over 100 tabs on Firefox for Android. OneTab only saved… one tab: this very page. Why on Earth is this plugin marked as compatible for Firefox for Android?
- by David, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Broken on Android! Beware! Only saves a few tabs (if lucky), I had 43 tabs, it only saved one. I tested again with twelve, and it only saved three. I was also unable to recover the lost tabs through 'recently closed' in history. Wonderful on PC, disastrous in Android.
- by Firefox user 15175747, a year agoRated 1 out of 5this app is broken and a risk to anyone who uses it provided you rely on it to 'save' your bookmarks. i had multiple pages saved to OneTab and one day it was all gone with no reason or explanation, and there is 0 support (completely ignored when I reached out for help, as I had some important links saved). Just bookmark what you need and give this broken app a miss!!
- by Firefox user 12705177, a year agoRated 1 out of 5The worst add-on I had on my system for months. Had the same running in Chrome, where it works quite well. On Firefox (72.01, 64 bit) win7 64 pro, it let me lose more than 250 tabs collected over a long time. Hope to retrieve them in my backups, but this add-on should be taken of the list immediately. One star is still one too many.
If the developers want to keep a small fraction of credibility, they should publish a method how to retrieve the lost tabs yet today.