Review by wojtulace
- Rated 5 out of 5by Sojens, 4 hours agoTL;DR: Works great, but I would really like if a simple "Export Now" button existed.
Perfect addon, great for clearing all my tabs whenever I don't need them. However, I'd love if there was a simple button in the addon to "export" all the links.
The current "import / export" solution is bulky. I have to click one link, copy all the data, paste it into a file, find a name for the file, save it... It's a bit too much work. I would really appreciate a simple "Export Now" button at the top, or something similar to that. Then, it could download a file like "onetab-yyyy-mm-dd.json" containing all of the previous links.
- Rated 1 out of 5by otek, 15 hours agoThis thing is lame.
It stores all your stuff on their server not on your machine, then you have to retrieve it from their website. What's the point, may as well just saved them in a fav folder.
Just ended up with more tabs and more confusion. (and less memory on my machine)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14522916, 18 days agoI often have too many tabs open. I don't want to fully bookmark everything, it's usually a temporary project I'm working on. I like I can apply this and save the page as a single bookmark.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Cyberknight, 21 days agoExtremely useful extension to declutter Firefox and free up lots of memory. It has issues, though, like some times not loading or stopping working (requiring restarting several times) and not saving/restoring the tab's original container. It could have an option for default behaviour for icon clicking (e.g., storing only current tab or opening OneTab.)
- Rated 2 out of 5by Orlando, 22 days agoA great extension for people like me who use a lot of tabs in a single session. But this time, when I updated FF, the tabs I send to "sleep" in OneTab disappeared. This is the first time this has happened with this extension. For now, I have to save them as bookmarks in FF itself.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17589847, 22 days agol'idée est très bonne j'adore mais trop de bugs j'ai perdu des dizaines de fois mes onglets a cause de mise à jour firefox ou quand ça plante.... a revoir ....
- Rated 1 out of 5by gdadam, a month agoAfter Firefox updated, all my saved tabs were lost. I am uninstalling this, and I cannot recommend it. It lost me weeks of research. Just right click, select all tabs, and use bookmarks.
- Rated 2 out of 5by olliebean, a month agoIt's a good idea, but unfortunately it's missing one essential option - to send all *selected* tabs to OneTab. There are very few occasions when I want to clear away *all* my tabs, but quite often I could do with clearing away a selected portion of them. Without that option, this addon is of little use to me.
- Rated 2 out of 5by mrd83, a month agoUnfortunatelly - lack of left click behavior configuration option AND its default (CLOSE ALL TABS!) makes this extension completely unusable for me.