Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by Chilll, 13 years agoRated 4 out of 5I figured it out There should be better instructions like ::Once you decide what you want to Remove, Right click on it, then select "Remove this Object " from the menu..Other than the istructions it works great........:)
- by Gezza, 13 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is on my shortlist of MUST have add-ons
Patrick, could you please consider a "remove all except selection" function, for websites that are so crowded with crap, that are simply too tedious to weed out by removing selections and removing objects. This would be particularly useful for Web 2.0 pages, but obviously useful in many other situations.
Often I'll come across a page with useful information, but two columns of ads, guff and useless links either side. I'd like to highlight the passage in the centre, and "remove everything else", so that I can send the content to Acrobat for my stash.
Keep up the awesome work.
- by Peter Salzman, 13 years agoRated 5 out of 5I have to agree with everything that MacGee said. This addon is one of my favorite addons ever. I hope to never live a day for the rest of my life with a browser that doesn't have this functionality. Thank you SO much for writing it -- you've definitely enhanced my web browsing experience!
I would gladly donate a "shareware thank you" for continued work on this addon.
- by MacGee, 13 years agoRated 4 out of 5This is still my favourite Firefox add-on, but 0.65 and 0.67 seem to have messed up the Undo Last Remove function for text. After you remove text there's either no Undo option or the Undo option refers back to the last object removed. Also text doesn't highlight with the red box when selected.
- by mdw, 14 years agoRated 5 out of 5I've been using the early version of this since the first days of my conversion to Firefox. This is one of the very first extensions that I add on to any new install. Really indispensable for getting rid of annoying elements on the web or for pruning a page before printing.